2016 KING OF THE BAY RACE INFORMATION
GENERAL COMPETITION AND SAFETY RULES
- Any contact with timing equipment or course barriers is an automatic disqualification for that run.
- Damage to timing equipment will be at the cost of the participant. (You hit it-You buy it!)
- Use proper warm up stands! Anyone caught lifting the rear of the sled in order to warm up or clean out sled will be disqualified for that run.
- Tethers on all sleds.
- SNOW CLASS – Safety jackets or Tek vests are highly recommended but not mandatory on all classes above stock. ICE DRAGS – ISR legal chest protector is mandaory for all classes except Kitty Cats.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated. You will be asked to leave. This race is meant to be competitive but yet everyone should be here to have a good time and a clean race.
- Registration & Test Day: Friday, February 19, 2016 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- NO REGISTRATIONS ON THE DAY OF THE RACE – REGISTER ONLINE, MAIL, OR ONSITE ON FRIDAY-FEB 19th
- Racing Starts: Saturday, February 20, 2016 10:00 a.m.
Please note, we have moved 10 minutes east of last year’s location.
67032 Sloughs Lane, Ashland, WI 54806 AT THE NORTH WISCONSIN ROD AND GUN CLUB, also known as Reykdahl Road.
Look for the signs…
- See registration forms for applicable fees
- ICE CLASSES
- $10 NDRS membership fee – applicable to all ICE racers and crew members
- $25 ISR Insurance fee (single event) – applicable to only the drivers on the ICE side
- options for annual membership found here www.ISRracing.org
- There will be no refunds after the race begins. This includes breakdowns, registering for incorrect classes, etc. Register for the correct class – if you have questions ask!
- Children: All children receive medals
- 1st Place – Personal plaque & cash
- Payback according to class size
- Bonus sponsored prize monies
- 100% payback snow & ice classes
CONCESSIONS brought to you by the Prentice House, Inc.
REFRESHMENTS brought to you by the Hot Pipes Saloon
PARKING & ADMISSION:
Parking and admission will be FREE for spectators.
Pit Access/Parking (Insurance fee)
- $5.00 per person. Pit parking is for drivers and pit crew only. (applicable to Snow racers)
- ICE racers – insurance fees are included in the ISR fees so we will not be collecting this from you.
WHERE TO STAY AND WHAT TO DO?
Click here for lodging, dining and shopping information.